Submission Preparation Checklist
All submissions must meet the following requirements.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- Author details are not included in the article, and the Title Page containing the Authors details and Blinded Manuscript with no author details as 2 separate files.
- All the contributing authors have working Email Ids and their affiliated organization names and addresses.
- All the work cited in the text is included in the References section and is in APA format. All the citations are machine-readable as manually entered in-text citations are not acceptable.
- Additionally, authors should include a statement about data availability. Information should be provided regarding how readers can access the data that supports the findings in the manuscript. (sample of data availibility statement)