Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- All the work cited in the text is included in the References section and is in APA format. All the citations are machine-readable as manually entered in-text citations are not acceptable.
- You have two separate files ready to upload during the submission. 1- Article text without author details. 2 - Title page which includes the title of your manuscript and contributing authors with working emails and affiliations.
- All the contributing authors have working Email Ids and their affiliated organization names and addresses. All the contributing authors must be added in metadata field.