SJOM is currently publishing Vol 3, No 4. There is no deadline to submit.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- All the work cited in the text is included in the References section and is in APA format. All the citations are machine-readable as manually entered in-text citations are not acceptable.
- Author details are not included in the article, and the Title Page containing the Authors details and Blinded Manuscript with no author details as 2 separate files.
- All the contributing authors have working Email Ids and their affiliated organization names and addresses.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.