Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- All the work cited in the text are included in the References section.
- Author details are not included in the article, and the Title Page containing the Authors details and Blinded Manuscript with no author details as 2 separate files.
- All the contributing authors have working Email Ids and their affiliated organization names and addresses.
- At least three potential reviewers have been suggested. Please download the ”Reviewer List Form” and fill up the required fields. The Editors at SJOM reserves the right to choose all reviewers. The completed form is to be submitted as a separate file in Step 4 of the submission process.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.